Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Nightmare turned to Hell


Back in the nightmarish conditions of the first house we lived in….this is the story of where the nightmare possibly turned into Hell.

I was not at home this day, I was at work.  Mo allowed the maid to go home early that day and was sitting with Jackson playing around the house (outside because there was no electricity).  All of the sudden Mo said he heard screaming and yelling! When he walked outside he saw the gardener/security guard running around yelling “She’s got a knife she is going to kill me!” Chasing him was the pregnant wife with a knife screaming, “He’s a thief! He stole from you! He’s a criminal!”  My son witnessed this, even with how quick Mo moved Jackson from outside to inside the dark, hot house, my son still witnessed this crazy chaos!

Moments later the pregnant wife was on the ground seizing. Surprisingly, my husband helped her to her feet and tried to calm her down. Why did he do that? Because he is nicer than me! I would have called the cops on both of them.

Later when Mo told the landlord about the situation that arose, his answer was the same, “This is Africa.”

No comments:

Post a Comment